FROMM Semi-automatic arm wrapping machines occupy a lonely place at the top of the world of stretch wrapping. Their innovative design and reliability ensure that they perform in the higher segment. All designed for easy operation, smart and safe work. Adding value to any wrapping process and working conditions. FROMM packaging machines, quality in every wrap!
- Floor mounted, Wall mounted or Ceiling mounted wrapping arms
- Choice Floor mounted mast heights, for pallets up to 3000 mm.
- Choice of 5 Max. arm sizes, for pallet dimensions up to 1700 x 1700 mm (Ø 2400 mm)
- Choice of 4 film carriages; mechanical or magnetic brake, 1-motor or 2-motors pre-stretch
- Up to 99 free programmable wrapping cycles, incl, top sheet mode
- Photocell controlled or fixed wrapping height setting
- Extensive line of options; Top pressure plates, Remote control, Film attaching and cutting, etc.
Applications and industries
Like most other FROMM machines, the FS500 series arm wrapping machines are modular in design. This enables customers to build their own FS500, in accordance with their specific requirements, into a perfectly “fitting” solution for their wrapping jobs. From light and unstable to heavy and large loads of different kinds. Depending on site requirements, a choice can be made between wall mounting, floor mounting or ceiling mounting. Possibly with or without conveyors and an automatically operating set-up (FA). The FS500 series offers FROMM customers an almost inexhaustible number of possibilities. The choice of 4 different types of film stretching units and extensive programming allows the operator to work even with thinner, pre-stretched or net films. Our wrapping specialists are happy to help you find the best solution for your situation.
The FS500 is particularly suitable for medium to large volume packaging locations within e-commerce, contract packaging, logistics, clothing, metals and non-ferro, corrugated board, parts service centers, electronics and household appliances, chemicals, paper and printing, panels, cleaning products, tableware, agricultural and horticultural products.